Vote for audience's favourite film!
Everyone who goes to a screening at the Black Nights Film Festival (PÖFF) will get a chance to have their say in voting for the audience favourite. The city of Tallinn will give the director of audience’s favourite film a scholarship of 2000 euros.
The audience’s favourite film will be announced on 30 November at the PÖFF closing ceremony. A number of prizes from festival sponsors will be drawn there as well.
What are the prizes?
• Free use of Toyota Prius for 3 months
• Three PÖFF 2012 passes courtesy of EMT
• One e-reader from Apollo
• Dinner for four from “PÖFF friends’ official meeting place” Wabadus
• 10 one-month subscriptions to the daily Postimees
• Innovative capsule coffee machine Paulig Cupsolo
• Romantic package, that includes one night in Nordic Hotel Forum and three-course dinner for two
• As a prize, Nordea offers 3 times EUR 500 worth of III Pillar pension fund shares*
• Two day trip to Stockholm, with accomodation in 4* hotel in central Stockholm from Reisiekspert
(*Prize will be paid to a securities account managed by Nordea Bank Finland Plc. Estonian affiliate office. If necessary, the relevant account will be openend for a prize winner.)
How do I vote?
• Voting is by SMS or in EMT Facebook account. More information: www.facebook.com/festivalpoff or www.facebook.com/EMTIKAS
• SMS is free for EMT clients, other clients are charged by the operator pricelist.
• Send SMS to the number 16789 (open for all network operators).
• Write the following:
POFF_name_surname_screening code (a 6-digit number)_ rating
PLEASE NOTE: Symbol _ means a space!
• You can find the right screening code in the screening schedule, on your ticket, on EMT voting flyers and in the cinemas.
• If you do not enter your name in the message, your rating will be considered but you will not participate in prize drawings.
• Your rating must be on a scale of five (5) to 2 (two) where a 5 is an excellent (the highest) and 2 is poor (lowest).
• A little hint – if you save your first message, all you have to do is change the film code and rating for your next votes.
• If you experience difficulties sending the message, please visit the PÖFF information desk for assistance. There is an information desk at every PÖFF cinema.
• Voting ends on 29 November at 23:59.
How is the best film determined?
• All of the ratings received by a film are averaged together to obtain the film’s final score.
• The film that gets the highest score wins, as long as it has received at least 50 viewer ratings.
• The points will be counted by the organizers under the vigilant supervision of volunteers.
How does the drawing of prices take place?
• All messages sent in the correct format will automatically be entered in the drawing.
• The drawing will take place at the closing ceremony of the 15th Tallinn Black Nights Film Festival at the Nokia Concert Hall. Keep your mobile phone switched on, we may be calling you that same evening!
• Messages sent by employees of the organizations involved in organizing Black Nights Film Festival, their family members and festival volunteers are not eligible to participate in the drawing.
• The final results of the audience voting will be posted on www.poff.ee by 5 December 2011. That same day, the organizing committee will issue a
press release on the final results and contact the winners personally.
Voting for audience’s favourite is made possible by EMT!