Human rights special programme “Diversity Enriches” discussions in the Atrium of the Solaris Centre
Discussions accompany the films in the special programme on human rights “Diversity Enriches” and take place after the screenings
19:30 After film THE EMBRACE OF THE FISHES (screening starts at 18:00, Solaris Centre Nokia hall) the opening of human rights programme "Diversity Enriches"
- introduction of the programme
- performance by Pärnu Kurtide Pantomiimigrupp
- Estonian Designers' Union presents the survey of accessibility with wheelchairs to Tallinn cinemas
starting from 17:00 interactive activities "Test your senses"
19:45 Discussion of the day “Who needs gay activism?”
Moderator: Lisette Kampus, human rights activist
18:00 COME AS YOU ARE
20:00 Discussion of the day “Can a disabled persons affect their destiny?”
Moderator: Monika Haukanõmm, chairman of the board of the Estonian Chamber of Disabled People
Discussing: film's director Geoffrey Enthoven and hearing impared Küllike Bode
18:00 A MARINE STORY
19:50 Discussion of the day “Don't ask, don't tell?”
Moderator: Jan Jõgis-Laats, Eesti Päevaleht journalist
- Michell Schohn, USA Embassy, Head of PR Department
- Dreya Weber, film's producer and leading actress
- Merle Parmak, army psychologist
18:00 THE IMPORTANCE OF TYING YOUR OWN SHOES
19:40 Discussion with film's director Lena Koppel
Discussions are coordinated by Tallinn Law School at Tallinn University of Technology.